Acknowledgement Of Privacy Statement
If you use this website, you are accepting this privacy statement. If you do not accept this privacy statement, please do not provide your personal information on this website. Please understand that if you choose not to provide personal information on this website Basic information, you will not be able to use some content.
Tarkus Website Privacy Protection Policy Is As Follows:
The personal data that you have registered or stored on the Tarkus website is collected, processed, and used by the Tarkus website. Before obtaining your consent, you will never treat Tarkus or Tarkus related business partners (hereinafter referred to as A third person other than the "Tarkus Partner") arbitrarily discloses your name, address, email address, and other personal data that is protected by law.
When you visit this website, Tarkus website may use cookie technology or other similar technologies to record the browsing preferences of visitors to this website, and to improve the quality of this website. This information network will keep the relevant logs (LOG) generated by the server itself when you browse or query online, including the IP address of the connected device, the use time, the browser used, the browsing and clicking data records, etc. It only provides relevant website management units as a total analysis of website traffic and online behavior surveys, and the analysis functions (such as remarketing, Display Network exposure reports, or integrated analysis of demographics and interest reports) introduced in conjunction with display advertising operations ).
For the purpose of providing marketing, market analysis, statistics or research of this service, or for providing personalized or value-added services for members, you agree that the company and related business partners of the company may record, save and use your information on this website. Retained or generated data and records, and may provide your data and records to Tarkus partners, and at the same time may disclose or use statistical data without revealing each of the data.
Except for one of the following situations, Tarkus shall not use the personal data for the purpose specified above:
- Expressly provided by law
- For the public good
- To relieve the life, body, liberty or property of the parties
- To prevent significant harm to the rights of others
- With written consent of the parties.
Tarkus respects the rights and interests of the parties in the collection, processing and use of personal data, according to honesty and credit methods, and minimizes the processing and use of personal data within the scope of the specified purpose.
If users have any questions about this policy or other personal information, they can contact the Tarkus customer service center, and we will provide the most complete explanation.
The Company may modify this privacy protection policy from time to time. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service staff.
Welcome to use this website! Please read the following terms and conditions of use ("the Terms") carefully before you start using this website. These terms are the rules that you need to comply with when using this website and the contents of the webpage provided by Tarkus Cisco Innovations Co., Ltd. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the company or Tarkus"). If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
The company reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete these terms at any time. Except as otherwise provided in the terms, the updated version of these terms will take effect on the date of the announcement. You should periodically review these terms to confirm that they have changed. Your continued use of this website after the updated version will be deemed that you have understood and agreed to the changes.
The "web content" referred to in these terms includes, but is not limited to, the text, user interface, graphics, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, beautiful editing, coding, design, architecture, interface appearance, etc. presented on or through this website ... And so on, and a combination of the foregoing. The company owns, controls, or is authorized to use the content of the web pages, which are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, various intellectual property rights, and fair trade laws and regulations.
The company does not guarantee that the website or any part of the content of the webpage you are in contact with is correct, complete, or usable, or that it will continue to be correct, complete, or usable in the future. The company has the right but has no obligation to add, change, modify, delete, restrict or block access to all or part of the content of this website or webpage at any time, for any reason or without reason.
1. The right to use this website and the contents of the webpage is only for the purpose specified by this website and these terms. Any commercial activity without prior authorization is prohibited.
2. You must abide by the relevant laws and regulations, and are responsible for any actions performed by your username and password, and all information stored. You must agree to the following:
Do not post any information about discrimination, slander, slander, or infringement.
You must not collect credentials from other users or abuse your credentials.
Do not forge identities or manipulate identification functions, do not impersonate or have no right to represent others, or imitate other individuals or groups.
You must not test passwords or any other illegal means to gain unauthorized access to this website or any loopholes on the network connected to this website.
You must not violate the security or authentication mechanisms of this website or any links to this website.
You must not use this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes.
You must not remove any proprietary rights notices from copies of web content.
The content of this webpage may only be used as your personal non-profit reference, and the content of this webpage may not be reproduced or posted to a connected computer, or the content of this webpage may be broadcast through any media.
You must not modify the content of this webpage; you will not take any action to impose unreasonable or disproportionately large amounts of information on this website or system or network or any network or system connected to Tarkus.
No additional representations or warranties can be made regarding the content of this web page.
Agree not to use any equipment, software or programs, interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of this website, transactions conducted on this website, or the use of this website by others.
If your access to this website or its content violates or conflicts with any statutory provisions or these terms, our company will withdraw your permission for the content of your website and web pages.
Account, Password And Security
1. Use of this website and webpage content may be required to provide complete and accurate personal information to this website to create an account for your personal and non-commercial use. You should provide complete, detailed and true personal information, if any Anyone who falsely or impersonates another person's name shall bear legal responsibility. If your registered information has changed afterwards, it should be updated online at any time. If the personal information provided by you is incorrect, or the registered information is not true or updated, the company has the right to terminate your membership and the right to use various services at any time.
2. For the user name and password you have obtained, you must be responsible for keeping it safe and confidential. If there is any illegal use of your personal account or any security breach, including but not limited to any unauthorized use of your personal account, you should immediately notify the company, but the company is not responsible for your personal account Any loss caused by unauthorized use.
4. When establishing a personal account, you must meet the legal age limit.
5. If the company determines that you may engage in illegal or fraudulent acts or other criminal acts, or you violate the provisions of this clause, the company may have the right to refuse to provide your services, in addition to exercising other rights granted by law, Closing or suspending your personal account or for other acts, including but not limited to cancelling all rights, benefits or qualifications of activities granted to us by the company or terminating all contractual relationships between the company and you.
Third Party Links
This website may contain links to other independent third-party websites and may also allow you to link to other websites, services or online resources through this website ("Third Party Links"). Third-party links are for your convenience only. The linked website is not under the control of the company, and the company is not endorsed or responsible for its content, including any information or content of the linked website. You should make your own independent judgment regarding the interaction with the linked website.
The content of this website and web pages is transmitted based on the "existing status" and "ready use status". Tarkus does not guarantee that this website or its content, services and special products will be free of errors or interruptions, nor that all defects will be corrected. Corrections or your use of this website will have specific results. All information provided on this website is subject to change without notice. There is no guarantee that the files or other materials you download from this site will be free from viruses, infections or non-destructive. We hereby disclaim any express or implied warranties, including all content accuracy, non-infringement of rights, and warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of the product.
The company declares that it is not responsible for any acts or omissions of third parties related to your use of this website or service. You are fully responsible for your use of this site and linked sites. If you are dissatisfied with the content of this website or webpage, the only remedy you may have to claim is to stop using this website or webpage content. Under no circumstances will Tarkus or any of Tarkus persons make any statement or guarantee about the content of this website or webpage.
The above statement applies to any breach, breach, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access, alteration, and use for any debt, whether in breach of contract , Tort, negligence, or other acts of damage, liability, or injury.
The above statement applies to any actions, omissions, non-performance of obligations, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, malware, communications, related to your use or access to this website, web content and third party links Any and all damages, liabilities or injuries caused by line failure, theft or unauthorized access, alteration and use by a third party.
The company reserves the right to perform the following matters at any time without notice:
- Modify, suspend or terminate the opening or operation of this website or any part of it for any reason.
- Modify or change the policies or content that apply to this site or parts of it.
- When it is necessary to perform periodic or non-scheduled repairs, correction errors, or other changes, the operation of this website or part of it will be interrupted.
Limitation Of Liability
Except as prohibited by law, in any case, Tarkus will not be liable for any continuous, indirect, incidental, punitive, or punitive damages, including loss of interest, even if Tarkus had Was informed that the damage could occur.
Even if it violates the other contents of these terms, Tarkus has been determined by the court or other competent authority to be responsible for your use or access to this website and webpage content. In the case, it shall not exceed the larger of the following amounts:
(1) Six months before the date of the lawsuit against the company, the total payment of order fees or similar fees related to the services or special products of this website or (2) NT $ 1500.
If there are several claims or lawsuits arising out of or relating to the use of or access to this website, the content of the webpage, or these Terms, it will not increase or expand the aforementioned monetary compensation limit.
You agree and guarantee that Tarkus and its cadres, employees, directors, shareholders, suppliers, and interested parties, employees, agents, affiliated companies will not cause third parties to Tarkus because of your use of this website Any request, loss, liability, claim or cost (including attorney's fees) for any damages, and is willing to compensate the company for the damages. This damage-filling rule will survive the termination of your use of this website or the contents of the webpage, or the expiration of the period of use.
You must not use, export or re-export any information obtained from the content of this website or by copying or referencing the content of this webpage in violation of any applicable law.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, the Company may send notices to you in any lawful manner, including, but not limited to, posting on this website, or sending to any email or mailing address you provide to Tarkus.
The headings in these terms are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of the content of these terms.
Any response you make to this website will be deemed non-confidential. Tarkus has the right to use this information freely and without restrictions.
Copyright © 20195-2020 TARKUS Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. All rights reserved.